Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we have some important announcements:
1. We have made the difficult decision to cancel the conference for 2020.
2. If you registered, we will be issuing full refunds. You should see this in 30–45 days from 5/1. We are not able to roll over registration fees to 2021. But please know that as soon as we open registration, we will post here and send an email. Make sure you’re registered on our mailing list (it’s in the bar on the right on the home page).
3. If you booked your accommodations, you will receive a refund of your deposit. This refund may take up to 90 days to process. Please do not contact Keystone. They are working with a reduced staff and are not able to assist with our group booking. Keystone Resort anticipates 30–90 day refund window. We will keep you all updated when we receive more information.
4. The 2021 meeting will be held July 15–18 in Keystone, CO. More information will be available when we have it.
Thank you for your patience. We hope that all of you stay safe and healthy during this difficult time!
Lodging provided by the beautiful Keystone Resort:
Keystone Resort & Spa
22101 US Highway 6
If you want to stay at the Keystone Resort & Spa, remember to use the group code: “n/a” when making room reservations. If you’re told they don’t have any rooms available, that means they don’t have that size room. Try a different level (eg: Lodge instead of a Condo).
If you want to stay at the Hyatt Place Keystone, remember to use group code: “n/a” when making room reservations.
If you don’t see the room option you need when you click the link below, you can call Keystone directly at 1-888-811-8202. If you’re trying to change your dates, please click the “modify” button to make corrections/updates to your dates.
Book your lodging at the Keystone Resort & Spa and the Hyatt Place Keystone today!
Lodging must be made before June 1, 2020. If you do book in our room block this year, we will give you $75 off your registration. You must book your room first and then contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the discount code.
NEW RATES! $25–$50/NIGHT SAVINGS!
|Room Type||Per Night|
|One Bedroom Condo||$199|
|Two Bedroom Condo||$259|
|Three Bedroom Condo||$359|
|Hyatt Place Keystone*||$165|
|River Run Studio**||$159|
|River Run One Bedroom**||$199|
† If you require a fridge in the Lodge, you must request one at the time of registration. They’re first come, first serve.
* Hyatt Place Keystone is located .5 miles from the meeting site. Complementary shuttle service is available.
** River Run is located 1.5 miles from the meeting site. Complementary shuttle service is available.
Travel by air:
Denver International Airport
8500 Pena Blvd
Denver CO 800249
Open 24 hours a day, seven days a week
303-342-2000 or 800-247-2336
Eagle County Regional Airport
219 Eldon Wilson Rd
Gypsum CO 81637
Ground Transportation to/from DIA/Keystone, CO:
Commute time from Denver to Keystone is approximately 90 minutes.
Colorado Mountain Express
Airport shuttle service to/from Denver International Airport and Summit County.
RATES FOR 2020 ARE BEING NEGOTIATED! CHECK BACK FOR MORE DETAILS!
Conference code: TBD
You may also book online.
Single rides: $56
Discounted conference rates 2019
Free WiFi on board!
Book online or call for reservations: 970-754-7433
We suggest sharing a ride when possible.