You can view our program by clicking the link below.
Upon completion of the program, the participant should be able to:
- Evaluate ways to better improve glucose control;
- Compare effective ways to lose weight;
- Identify how to better reduce cardiovascular and renal death;
- Prepare to implement advanced closed-loop systems;
- Contrast ways to reduce the risk of diabetic ketoacidosis (DKA).
As a result of participation in this activity, the participants should be able to:
Assess patients’ abilities to meet targets, and help them utilize the proper medications and technologies to achieve these targets.
CLICK > 2020 ATDC Agenda < CLICK
(This is a downloadable version.)